GUM® Soft-Picks® For Wider Spaces, 72 packs of 5 per box Zoom

GUM® Soft-Picks® For Wider Spaces, 72 packs of 5 per box

SKU# 634P
Now available for Wider Spaces, GUM® Soft-Picks® are comfortable and easy to you for dislodging food, removing plaque and massaging gums.
Product Attributes

    Details

    25% Wider

    Soft-Picks® for Wider spaces are 25% wider to fit into larger spaces.

     

     

    Exceptionally Comfortable.

    76 soft rubber bristles gently massage and stimulate gums for firm, healthy gums.

     

    Clinically Proven.

    Soft-Picks® Original are clinically proven to remove as much plaque between the teeth as traditional floss.*

    *Data on file.

     

    Ideal for Cleaning:

    Hard to reach spaces between teeth, bridges, crowns, implants, and braces.

     

    The only Soft-Pick on the market today.

     

    GUM Soft-Picks are available in a box of 72 packages of 5 picks.

     

    Soft Picks Video

     

     

    Recommended by Dental Professionals.

Product's Review
    < Previous | 1 of 1 | Next >
     
    Overall Rating:
    5
    Number of Reviews: 2
    By : PAT
    0
    5 RDH,MS

    I recommend both the Orginal and the wider spaces Soft-Picks to my patients who have difficulty using floss I use Soft picks myself and feel they do a superior job of messaging the gums, removing plaque and food debris. I dip the picks in toothpaste I place on my finger and insert the soft pick gently between my teeth. I advise my pts with early onset dementia to do this also. When patients come back on their recare appointments, not only do I see an improvement with less calculus and bleeding, I find those who where not cleaning between their teeth are now able to successful clean between their teeth patient compliance is high. I am using them in a research project with early dementia pts with great success

    By : flossingdebi
    0
    5 RDH
    I recommend both the Orginal and the wider spaces Soft-Picks to 95% of my patients-the other 5% being small children. I use Soft picks myself and feel they do a superior job of messaging the gums, removing plaque and food debri. I recommend patients place toothpaste on their finger, dip Soft-Picks into toothpaste and insert gently between teeth. When patients come back on their recare appointments, not only do I see an improvement with less calculas and bleeding, patient compliance is high.
    < Previous | 1 of 1 | Next >